Secrets of Arcadia is a 1-2 player retro-style dungeon crawler. Develop your character through various combinations of combat skills that help you fight your way to the center of the world... where you must save a child that is being used to power a corrupt Utopian civilization. Fight off Ghouls, Goblins, and tons of other enemies so you can gather gems that you will use to purchase skills and strengthen your character! Players have complete control of their character's skills. Mix and match your skills to your liking from a selection of Melee, Ranged, Magic and Defensive abilities to create the ultimate hero!
Secrets of Arcadia was developed by Team OctoPoodle, a new indie studio formed by lead designer and developer Josiah Hunt. Also involved in the project was game artist Maya DeJesus and game/sound designer Warren Savage. The team met in college while studying game design and began working on Secrets of Arcadia for their senior capstone project. Ultimately, the game took a little over 9 months to complete and was team's first commercial game release.
- 5 DUNGEONS to explore filled with random enemies and plenty of gems to gather, but watch out for those traps!
- 4 CHARACTERS - NO CLASSES; You can choose any character and still equip almost any skill to that character! Yes, that means you can shoot arrows out of your hammer.
- OVER 20 SKILLS to choose from which allows for tons of different skill combinations!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL CO-OP; Grab a friend and enjoy the full game together, just like the good old days!
- REPLAY VALUE; With the many different options for characters and skill combinations, you'll have hours of fun and new experiences!
Logo & Icon
Secrets of Arcadia Credits